Dan Camarillo's Judo for Jiu-Jitsu volume 1
Dan Camarillo is an American Judo and Jiu-Jitsu Legend. He is known by his fans and feared by his opponents for both his powerful Judo throws and his lightning fast armbars!
Camarillo is one of the best Judo players in BJJ!!
This instructional series features several of Dan's high percentage throws.
This Download includes:
- Judo Basics – Proper position to help execute your throw.
- Basic Drop Knee Seo Nagi – one of the most effective throws in JiuJitsu
- How to Square your opponent up for Drop Knee Seo Nagi
- Safe way to execute Osoto Gari “major outer reaping”
- Grip fighting into O Goshi “major hip throw”
- Uchi Mata “inner thigh throw”
- Uchi Mata switch
- Attacking after the throws
Would you like to get this download for FREE?
By purchasing the Armhuter Gi you will get instant access to BOTH "Judo For Jiu-Jitsu" AND "Attacking The Arms" by Dan "Armhunter" Camarillo.